Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Essay Summary

In my essay I wrote about the things that set us apart as humans. Being human is not just as simple as having a heart, brain, and eyes. Being human has so many meanings.

First, I talked about how being human mean striving for perfection, and how we all have our flaws. Having flaws is just part of being human. Humans make mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes. I also talked about how our flaws and mistakes are what make us individual. We as humans have the ability to be unique.

Then, I talked about how having compassion is also part of being human. That means caring for others, making friends, and having relationships the way we do.

Last, I talked about how being human means having dreams and no limitations. We can accept things that cant be changed, but also we can have to courage to change things that can. Being a human means to trust in yourself as well as trusting in others.

Humans have the chance to make themselves better and to control their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment