Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating Life

If given the power to create life like Frankenstein did, would I? Well, I'm not sure if I would want to create such life. There are good sides and bad sides to creating life. Creating life would give you a companion or a friend, but on the other hand the way Frankenstein did was not natural and risky.

The reason to create life was so that you could have someone there with you. Kinda like a friend. I imagine that if you were to create something, you would grow to love your creation like a mother loves her child.

Creating life is also very unnatural, and many people would look down at you for it. Frankenstein didn't mean to create a monster, but that's what ended up happening. In order to create life the way Frankenstein did you would have to take the chance of your creation being evil. I don't think I personally would want to take that chance.

As to what choice I would make, I'm not sure. That would be a very had decision.

2 comments:

  1. Does everything that is created have to be evil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point. Creating life is not to be tampered with.

    ReplyDelete